The advanced interface offers to do more detailed technical analysis. Thanks to the integration of Trading View, advanced users will have access to all of the drawing tools and technical indicators they are familiar with.
1. Date and time: the time and date is displayed here.
2. Last price: the most recent trading price for the trading pair is displayed here.
3. 24 hour change: the 24h % change is the difference between the current price and the price 24 hours ago. For example, the current price of bitcoin is $7000 and was $6300 24h ago. The 24h change would be +10%.
4. 24 hour low: the lowest price the trading pair was trading at in the last 24 hours.
5. 24 hour high: the highest price the trading pair was trading at in the last 24 hours.
6. 24 hour volume: the total volume of buy and sell orders in the last 24 hours that were filled is displayed here.
7. Trading pairs: select a trading pair here. For example: with the ETH/BTC pair, you can buy Ethereum with Bitcoin, or sell Ethereum for Bitcoin.
8: Trading chart: trading charts illustrate the movement of price over a long or short-term horizon. You can customize the view by selecting to display the 1-day chart or weekly chart for example.
9. Order book: a real-time list of buy and sell orders, typically showing the size of the order, price, and its distance from the spread.
10. Recent trades: the most recent trades, buy and sell orders that were filled for the trading pair you selected are displayed here.
11. Open orders: Your non-executed orders are displayed here. Check out what the different order statuses mean in this article.
12. Orders: here you can place different orders. Limit, market, stop market and stop limits orders are available.